Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Why blog?

???
Why blog? This is the question i found myself asking quite often recently.Starting to blog is something that has been tucked away in the back of my mind ever since I first started watching YouTube Videos, and reading other peoples blogs. Other blogs have inspired my teenage years and have taught me a whole lot of useful stuff I will need in my life. Now I feel I have gathered all the knowledge I need about Make Up, Fashion trends, Teenage problems and a healthy lifestyle. So why not share my perspective?

I have to  be honest with you, I am really afraid of putting my little and still unknown blog out there with all the other amazing blogs 'on the market'. I don't know what it is that makes me afraid, but I can assure you it is a strong force. Twice I had enough courage to create a blog, only to delete it a couple of hours later. Simply because I was not brave and patient enough. But this time I am forcing myself to be strong and simply wait and blog. I enjoy writing, even though English is not my mother language ( Please excuse little mistakes and errors I might make) and I enjoy writing even if it is just for myself. I grew up speaking some English because half of my family lives and comes from the UK. I feel that an English blog will be more interesting for more people.

So coming back to the idea of blogging. I decided to start a blog so that I will be able to share my Ideas,  my beauty finds and obsessions, and my personal story with all of you. I will blog purely out of love. As I already mentioned in one of the first two blog posts, I am currently reorganizing my life. Throwing all the unnecessary drama and stress out, and collecting and gathering only the beautiful elements in life. Stress-less <3.  This blog will only be positive :) 
I hope you will enjoy it and come back sometime .
xx


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment