Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"BOO BOO ZAP! "

boo boo zap! 

 Say “bye bye” to boo boos with this fast-acting invisible acne treatment. It purifies & dries out blemishes and reduces the appearance of acne-related redness & swelling. Perfect for all skin types, this clarifying wonder is gentle enough to be used multiple times a day, but powerful enough to prevent new blemishes from forming.

I have been using this lovely little vial for years! This Product is designed for spot treatments with a bottle built for travel, you apply it directly to your skin or on top of makeup.

  I first bought it about 6 years ago for a nasty little spot that showed up the night before a date! Ever since I've been hooked. The Alcohol based liquid works incredibly well. I was totally bummed when I only had half a vial left and went to purchase another one and was told it was discontinued.
Seeing it back TOTALLY just made my day! The package is just lovely. Easy to carry around in a small purse.
Great product.. couldn't live without it.. and DOESN'T smudge your make-up when applied over! :) ♥ 





 

1 comment: